Podcast:“Fear of a Flat Planet” w/ Jasmine Baird
December 22, 2020
Exclusive interview with Jasmine Baird, World Cup Bronze medalist and x12 Air Nation Tour medalist in this episode of "Fear of a Flat Planet" with Henry Jackson.
Your quick - topic - fix
- “Practically born on a snowboard” at 15 MONTHS OLD (you read that right)
- Returning to snow after 13 months
- From idolizing the National Team to becoming a National Team rider
- Overshooting the“sweet spot”in Saas Fee
- Sights on the 2022 Winter Olympics in China
- Competition calendar and the qualification process for the Olympic Games
- Looking up to Jamie Anderson and her chill steeze
- Slope over Big Air
Stay tuned for more interviews with our freestyle NextGen and National Team in the “Fear of a Flat Planet” podcast series hosted by Henry Jackson and Liam Brearley.
Big thanks to our sponsor Skullcandy for bringing the rider driven conversation to our viewers by supporting these episodes.
The competitive snowboard landscape across Canada needs your support. You can donate directly to your provincial and territorial snowboard associations (PTSA’s) here or choose a specific snowboarder you would like to support. The journey is yours.