Podcast – “Fear of a Flat Planet” W/ Nadine Richards and Lisa Dejong presented by Toyota
June 5, 2021
Interview with para teammates Nadine Richards (Gold – Bigwhite Para SBX NorAm 2019) & Lisa Dejong (x2 2nd Big White Noram SBX 2020) in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” with John Leslie presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- Alberta gals adapting to a non-competition year with the likes of Sunshine Resort
- Post op surgery to recovery plans with Nadine
- Why these wise women choose hot tubs over cold tubs
- Balancing raising a family and snowboarding pursuits with Lisa
- Making naps a critical part of your training recovery while on the road, with the freedom of parent duty for Lisa
- Discussing their unique disabilities
- Nadine and Lisa share how welcoming and accepting snowboarding culture is
- Getting into the nitty gritty details on defining competition categories in Para Snowboarding
- Learn where these two are headed!...
Don’t miss our next Fear of a Flat planet interview with none other than [Mark Fawcett and Gregory Picard].
If you’re interested in supporting Canada Snowboard riders, visit our store and pick up some Canada Snowboard merch today!