Podcast – “Fear of a Flat Planet” W/ Tyler Turner presented by Toyota
June 17, 2021
Interview with Tyler Turner (Gold – World Cup Colere, ITA 2021) in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” with John Leslie presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- His take on winning the first world cup – his first WC event ever.
- Learning to snowboard with two prosthetics as a bi-lateral below the knee amputee
- Making fast friends with the global para community
- Side hustles as a snowcat operator, tail guiding, and sky diving instructor
- Full-time sailboat livin, yes Tyler lives on a Sailboat !
- The good times to the struggles and sacrifices as an athlete
- Getting on the NextGen Team
- Working towards his goal of going to the Paralympics in 2022!...
Don’t miss our next Fear of a Flat planet interview with none other than Liam Gill.
If you’re interested in supporting Canada Snowboard riders, visit our store and pick up some Canada Snowboard merch today!