Podcast:“Fear of a Flat Planet” w/ Sommer Gendron
January 20, 2021
Interview with Sommer Gendron - Gold in SS & BA at Junior World Championships 2019, and x8 podiums on the Air Nation Tour in this episode of "Fear of a Flat Planet" with Liam Brearley.
Your quick - topic - fix
- Quarantine creativity with skateboarding and fashion
- Riding for Burton – A Dream Come True
- Wireless earbuds are a must
- Superstition: keeping to the same track
- The rapid progression in women’s snowboarding
- Discussing an outsider’s misconceptions on snowboarders… “but do you backflip?”
- Deriving inspiration from Jamie Anderson winning Olympics and watching it all at Beaver Valley Snowboard Club
- Sights on 2022 Winter Olympics Games
Stay tuned for more interviews with our freestyle NextGen and National Team in the “Fear of a Flat Planet” podcast series hosted by Henry Jackson and Liam Brearley.
Big thanks to our sponsor Skullcandy for bringing the rider driven conversation to our viewers by supporting these episodes.
The competitive snowboard landscape across Canada needs your support. You can donate directly to your provincial and territorial snowboard associations (PTSA’s) here or choose a specific snowboarder you would like to support. The journey is yours.