Who introduced you to snowboarding?
My dad's a skier, but he signed me up for my first snowboard lessons when I was 8 years old.
What does snowboarding mean to you?
A sport that takes me out of my comfort zone and has allowed me to meet incredible people.
Where is your favourite place to snowboard?
Big White, BC
If you could go snowboarding with anyone who would it be? Why?
Good question! I need to think about it.
2 things you want to accomplish next season
1. Managing my school and snowboarding schedule well
2. Top 5 at the next World Championships
What are 3 things we probably didn’t know about you?
1. I like cheese macaroni
2. I like to watch mixted martial arts (MMA)
3. I don't like coffee
Top 3 results :
1. Gold - World Para Championships - Team Event Snowboardcross - Norway 2022
2. Silver - World Para Championships - Banked Slalom - Pyha, Finland - 18/19
3. Silver - World Para Championships - Snowboardcross - Pyha, Finland - 18/19
Top 3 career highlights :
1. My first Paralympic Games in Pyeongchang, Korea in 2018
2. Our gold medal at the team event duing the World Championships in 2022
3. My first World Cup medal back in November 2018
2022 Para World Champion in Team event, 3x Para World Championship Medallist, ___x World Cup Medallist to date, 2x Paralympian (Feb 2022)
- 2nd Welcome to Paradise - Snowboard Cross - World Cup presented by Swatch & Toyota Big White, BC 2022
- 1st Team event Para World Championships Lillehammer, NOR 2022
- 3rd Dual Banked Slalom event Para World Championships Lillehammer, NOR 2022
- 2nd - IPC World Cup - Banked Slalom - Landgraaf, Netherlands - 18/19
- 2nd - IPC World Cup - Banked Slalom (2) - Landgraaf, Netherlands - 18/19
- 2nd - World Para Championships - Banked Slalom - Pyha, Finland - 18/19
- 2nd - World Para Championships - Snowboardcross - Pyha, Finland - 18/19
- 5th SBX event Olympic Games Pyeongchang, 2018
- 5th Dual Banked Slalom event Olympic Games Pyeongchang, 2018