Podcast – “Fear of a Flat Planet” W/ Brooke D’Hondt presented by Toyota
July 9, 2021
Interview with Brooke D’Hondt (6th Winter X Games Halfpipe Aspen 2020, Gold US Open Jr. Jam Halfpipe 2019) in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” with Liam Brearley presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- Getting the inside scoop on how it went this season
- Balancing nerves from World Cups to X Games
- Transitioning from competition mode to fun boarding in Mammoth California
- Her most challenging trick over the years revealed
- From racing roots to freestyle
- Backcountry powder over a private pipe in Alaska with Danny Davis and Jamie Anderson and friend
- Discussing where the future of snowboarding is headed
- Modified superpipes to putting more style in slopestyle
Don’t miss our next Fear of a Flat planet interview with none other than Liam Brearley.
If you’re interested in supporting Canada Snowboard riders, visit our store and pick up some Canada Snowboard merch today!