Who introduced you to snowboarding?
My sister, cousins and Marie-France Roy
What does snowboarding mean to you?
My passion, challenges, creativity and self discovery
Where is your favourite place to snowboard?
Austria or out West.
If you could go snowboarding with anyone who would it be? Why?
Marie-France Roy as she has been a great source of inspiration, even beyond her snowboarding skills
2 things you want to accomplish next season
1. Another top 5 finish in the overall World Cup standings
2. Une participation à la grande finale des Championnats du monde
What are 3 things we probably didn’t know about you?
1. I've broken my nose before
2. I participated in the Burton US Open in Slopestyle
3. I am a very bad skier
Top 3 results :
1. 3rd 2022 World Cup in Reiteralm, Austria
2. 4th 2022 World Cup in Veysonnaz, Switzerland
3. 11th at the 2022 Olympic Games in Beijing
Top 3 career highlights :
1. My first SBX race, the 2016 National Championships in Chantecler, QC
2. Being part of the Big Air World Cup Grand Finals in Quebec City
3. My gold medal in slopestyle at the Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck in 2012
2022 Olympian to date (Feb 2022)
- 11th Olympic Winter Games - Snowboard Cross - Beijing 2022
- 8th Snowboardcross World Cup, Krasnoyarsk, RUS 2022
- 6th Snowboardcross World Cup, Krasnoyarsk, RUS 2022
- 7th Snowboardcross World Cup Reiteralm, AUT 2021
- 9th Snowboardcross World Cup Veysonnaz, SUI 2021
- 1st Snowboardcross European Cup Lenk, SUI 2021
- 16th Slopestyle World Championships Kreischberg, AUT 2015