A Stoneham, Quebec native, Laurie Blouin is no stranger to the slopestyle game. Following in her brother’s footsteps at the age of 6, she is now on the forefront of slopestyle progression with her impressive trick repertoire including a double variation where few have been done on the female side. After taking home silver at the Seiser Alm, Italy Slopestyle World Cup in February 2017, Laurie went on to stun the field at the FIS Sierra Nevada World Championships, taking home the title of ‘FIS World Snowboard Champion’ in Slopestyle. Laurie then finished the 2016/2017 season with a gold at the Grandvalira Total Fight in Andorra to wrap up one of her most successful season to date.
Battling through some tough conditions and a heavy slam in practice, Laurie put down an insane run at the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic winter games to capture the silver medal, and Canada's first female Olympic freestyle snowboarding medal in the process.
Laurie continues to push the limits of her snowboarding and is ranked among the top slopestyle and big air riders in the world as a 2018 Olympic Slopestyle Silver medalist, 4x X Games Medalist, 2x World Champion (to date Jan 2022).
2018 Olympic Slopestyle Silver, 5x X Games Medallist, 2x World Champion, 9x World Cup Medallist to date (Feb 2022)
- 4th Olympic Winter Games - Slopestyle - Beijing 2022
- 8th Olympic Winter Games - Big Air - Beijing 2022
- 3rd Slopestyle X Games Aspen, CO 2022
- 3rd Snow Rodeo Slopestyle World Cup, Calgary, AB 2021/22
- 1st Big Air World Championships, Aspen, CO 2021
- 3rd - Slopestyle - X Games, Aspen 2021
- 1st Snow Rodeo Slopestyle World Cup, Calgary, AB 2020
- 2nd - Slopestyle - X Games, Aspen 2020
- 3rd - Big Air - X Games, Oslo Norway 2020
- 1st - Big Air - X Games, Aspen, CO 2019
- Olympic Silver Medalist - PyeongChang 2018 - Slopestyle
- 1st Slopestyle World Championships, Sierra Nevada, ESP 2017