Who introduced you to snowboarding?
My mom and dad who are both snowboarders.
What does snowboarding mean to you?
Snowboarding is everything to me. I have met some of my best friends from snowboarding, it gives me a purpose, any day snowboarding is better than any day without it , it helps me keep my mental and physical health and overall wellbeing in tact.
Where is your favourite place to snowboard?
If you could go snowboarding with anyone who would it be? Why?
My homies Jackie and Crystal because we always have the best time boarding together.
2 things you want to accomplish next season
1. Make every world cup & world champ finals
2. 2 Podiums
What are 3 things we probably didn’t know about you?
1. I took Tae Kwon Do when I was younger
2. I am currently taking university courses online towards a bachelor of science in psychology
3. I have a dog name Ollie who is like a best friend to me
Top 3 results :
1. 2nd Slopestyle FIS World Cup Georgia
2. 2nd slopestyle FIS World Cup Czech Republic
3. 3rd Big Air FIS World Cup Chur, SUI
Top 3 career highlights :
1. 2022 Olympics Slopestyle & Big Air events
2. 2022 3rd place FIS Overall Slopestyle
3. 2022 3rd place FIS Overall Park & Pipe
2x World Cup Medallist, 2022 Olympian to date (Jan 2022)
- 7th Olympic Winter Games - Big Air - Beijing 2022
- 15th Olympic Winter Games - Slopestyle- Beijing 2022
- 3rd Big Air World Cup, Chur, SUI 2021
- 3rd Slopestyle World Cup, Seiser Alm, ITA 2019
- 6th Slopestyle World Championships Park City, UT 2019