Kaylie started skiing at the young age of 2 with the Holimont Ski Club, but tried snowboarding a few years later and never looked back, making the switch to the Holimont Snowboard Club. Inspired by her friends, coaches and teammates on the National Team she continues to push her progression with an impressive 11 podium finishes for the 2016/2017 season. Snowboarding has taught Kaylie the value of sportsmanship; how to accept failure and how to be a gracious winner as well as the importance of not letting challenges stump you and finding ways to move forward.
One of her most memorable moments has been a 6th place finish at the 2017 Junior World Championships in Czech Republic. Snowboarding aside Kaylie practices dance in competitive irish dancing and enjoys waterskiing, wakeboarding, soccer, rugby, volleyball, hiking, and spending time with family and friends. Kaylie has her sights on the 2018 Winter Olympics and is undoubtedly well on her way to another outstanding season.
- 1st Nor-Am Cup (PS) - Alpine Ski Club, CAN - 19/20
- 1st FIS Nor-Am Cup (PGS) - Holiday Valley Resort, NY, USA - 19/20
- 2nd FIS Nor-Am Cup (PS) - Steamboat Ski & Resort, USA - 19/20
- 1st Nor Am Cup Buckhill PSL 2 - Buckhill, Minnesota - 18/19
- 1st Nor Am Cup Buckhill PSL 3 - Buckhill, Minnesota - 18/19
- 1st Nor Am Cup Buckhill PSL JR - Buckhill, Minnesota - 18/19
- 1st Speed Nation Le Relais PGS 1 - Le Relais, Quebec - 18/19