Unlike lots of kids who learn to ski before they learn to snowboard, Liam started on the right foot and began to snowboard at the age of 7. Liam had a stellar season with multiple podiums in 2016/2017 including a 2nd place finish in the Nor-Am Cup in Craigleith, ON and rounding out the season with a 2nd place finish at the Sports Experts Speed Nation National Junior Championships. Growing up in Wentworth, Nova Scotia he spends his time in the off-season fly fishing, skateboarding, mountain biking and golfing. With a 3rd place finish at a South American cup in Argentina to start off the new season, look to Liam to have another epic season with his goals of qualifying for heats at a World Cup event in 2017/2018.
- 1st Nor-Am Cup Mont Orignal,QC 17/18
- 2nd Nor-Am Cup Mont Orignal, QC 17/18
- 3rd South American Cup Cerro Catedral, ARG 17/18
- 3rd Nor-Am Cup Big White, BC 17/18
- 3rd Nor-Am Cup Sugar Loaf, USA 17/18
- 3rd South American Cup 16/17
- 2nd North American Cup Craigleith 16/17