Coming out of Rosemère, Québec, Danny Bourgeois describes his riding style as “committed, controlled, explosive and fast” he has earned himself a notable 1st place finish at August 2017's Snowboardcross South American Cup in Argentina, 1st place in the Nor-Am Cup at Ski Copper, USA and 2nd at a Big White FIS Race for the 2016/2017 season. Danny has his sights set out to represent Canada at the Winter Olympics and become a World Champion on the World Cup Circuit. His experience on the road has taught him the wisdom to live in the present and to not worry about the unexpected as things often go not as planned and knowing there is always a solution. One of his most memorable trips for Danny was being in Austria crammed in a team house when the electricity went out.What served as break from the digital world of phones and laptops allowed Danny and his team to enjoy themselves by playing childhood games. Danny is on the hunt to progress his riding to new levels as we head into the 2017/ 2018 season.
- 1st Nor-Am Cup Sugarloaf, USA 17/18
- 1st Nor-Am Cup Mont Orignal, QC 17/18
- 1st Nor-Am Cup Sunday River Resort, USA 17/18
- 2nd Nor-Am Cup Sugarloaf, USA 17/18
- 2nd Nor-Am Cup Craigleith, ON 17/18
- 1st South American Cup Cerro Catedral, ARG 17/18
- 5th North American Cup USA