At the young age of 8 John was gifted a snowboard from his neighbor one Christmas, and he hasn’t let go of it since. He learned how to snowboard through the teaching of his older brother who was a snowboard coach at their local hill in Grande Prairie, AB. His love for the sport of snowboarding has only grown and helps him see past the injuries, recovery process and challenging times. His career highlights are finishing 11th on the Canadian Ranking list for Slopestyle and 12th on the Canadian Ranking list for Big Air. Jack is eager to push himself with goals to learn new tricks for the 2017/2018 season and improve his consistency with the ones he can currently do. When he’s not shredding the slopes you can often find Jack skateboarding or trekking on hikes with his dog Remi.
- 2nd Air Nation National Championships Calgary, AB Big Air 17/18
- 10th Junior World Championships Cardrona, NZ Slopestyle 17/18
- 11th Junior World Championships Cardona, NZ Big Air 17/18
- 2nd Air Nation Tour Calgary, AB Slopestyle 17/18
- 2nd Air Nation Nationals Big Air 16/17
- 2nd Air Nation Sunpeaks 16/17
- 10th Jr World Championships 16/17