Brooke Voigt grew up in Fort McMurray in Northern Alberta and started skiing at an early age. Under the impression that skiers couldn’t hit the park features, she asked her mom for snowboard lessons, at age nine she was trying it out for the first time. Back then, she lived close to the local ski hill which was really convenient and gave her something to do during the weekends. At 15 she moved to Calgary and is now a graduate of the National Sports School in Calgary, Alberta.
Voigt remembers best her first World Cup podium: she was only 16, competing in a Slopestyle contest in Calgary, Alberta, in which she finished second. She repeated this exploit in 2011 in Calgary and 2012 in Stoneham. Voigt has two top tens at the Burton Canadian Open and has landed on the podium in two Billabong Flaunt It contests. In the summer, Voigt enjoys camping with friends, road tripping around, and hanging with her family.
In 2016/2017, Brooke was the lone Canadian female to podium at the Stoneham, QC Slopestyle Jamboree, taking home 3rd and the bronze medal.
Voigt represented Canada in the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in Pyeongchang, and achieved her first X Games Medal with a bronze in Slopestyle at X Games Norway 2020. Keep an eye on this one as she no stranger from the podium spot with 9 World Cup medals under her belt.
Slopestyle Bronze X Games Medalist, 9x World Cup Medalist, 2x Olympian to date (Feb 2022)
- 22nd Olympic Winter Games - Slopestyle - Beijing 2022
- 21st Olympic Winter Games - Big Air - Beijing 2022
- 4th Big Air World Cup, Chur, SUI 2021
- 3rd Slopestyle X Games, Oslo, NOR 2020
- 2nd Slopestyle - Seiser Alm - 18/19
- 3rd Slopestyle - Grandvillira Total Flight - 18/19
- Represented Canada at the 2018 Winter Olympic Games, Pyeongchang, KOR
- 2nd Grandvalira Total Fight 17/18