Who introduced you to snowboarding?
My parents/older brother, we started at the same time.
What does snowboarding mean to you?
Total creativity and fun.
Where is your favourite place to snowboard?
If you could go snowboarding with anyone who would it be? Why?
Craig Kelly, he had such a unique outlook on snowboarding and I would love to learn from him.
2 things you want to accomplish next season
1. Balance being a father and competing on the world stage
2. Have an injury free season
What are 3 things we probably didn’t know about you?
1. I like to make sourdough bread
2. I love dogs
3. I'm a father
Top 3 results :
1. 3rd Snow Rodeo - Calgary WC
2. 3rd Grand Prix - Mammoth Mtn WC
3. 5th LAAX Open - Switzerland WC
Top 3 career highlights :
1. 2x Olympian
2. 5x National Champion
3. Youngest Canadian to land a 1260
2x World Cup Medalist, 2x Olympian to date (Jan 2022)
- 5th Halfpipe World Cup, Laax, SUI 2021
- 10th Halfpipe World Championships Aspen, CO 2021
- 3rd Halfpipe Snow Rodeo World Cup Calgary, Alberta 2019
- 3rd Mammoth World Cup - Mammoth, California - 2019
- 7th Burton US Open - Vail Colorado - 18/19
- 17th Halfpipe 2018 Winter Olympic Games, Pyeongchang, KOR
- 19th Halfpipe 2014 Winter Olympic Games, Rosa Khutor, RUS
A stormy day in Colorado produced some pretty unique lighting conditions for our crew. It feels like this half pipe is the middle of nowhere but its only a few steps away from the nearest coffee shop at Copper Mountain