Who introduced you to snowboarding?
Followed in the footsteps of my older sister Emma!
What does snowboarding mean to you?
For me, snowboarding is about the simplicity between the mountain and you, finding a state of external bliss all while chasing a goal to be the best.
Where is your favourite place to snowboard?
1. Anywhere in the Italian Dolomites 2. Taisten Ski Area 3. Home Club - Alpine Ski Club
If you could go snowboarding with anyone who would it be? Why?
Lindsey Vonn - She is an incredible athlete and I would love to learn from her!
2 things you want to accomplish next season
1. Europa Cup Podium
2. World Cup Top 20
What are 3 things we probably didn’t know about you?
1. I have a Bachelor of Applied Science Degree, with a major in Human Development and a minor in Business. I plan to use it to help student athletes create balance between education and athletics, allowing full success in both the academia world and athletic.
2. I am the Golf Shop Manager at Lora Bay Golf Club in the off season.
3. I carry all of my groceries inside in one trip
Top 3 results :
1. Canadian Nationals 2022 - 3rd
2. Gotschen, GER Europa Cup - 6th
3. Tremblant, CAN NorAm - 2nd
Top 3 career highlights :
1. Austrian Nationals - 6th
2. Berchtesgarden, GER World Cup - 32nd
3. Overall NorAm Cup Top 5 - 3 years in a row