Podcast – “Fear of a Flat Planet” w/ Liam Brearley presented by Toyota
September 9, 2021
Interview with Liam Brearley (2nd World Cup Slopestyle Silvaplana, SUI 2021, x3 Medalist at Youth Winter Olympic Games Leysin, SUI 2020) in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” hosted by Henry Jackson presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- Coming off a competition season with many more medals than expected
- When opportunity knocks - drop everything - and fly to Aspen for a World Championships
- Finding flowstates using drone technology
- Going with the flow is strategy that seems to be working for Liam - gotta feel it out
- The importance of dialling in trick execution, a valued judged element, within competition runs
- Wakeboarding in the summer, skateboarding spring and fall and snowboarding in the winter
- Dream Scenario: Taking a Toyota Tundra, loaded with sleds, with Mikey Ciccarelli, Mark McMorris and Cam Spalding to explore the backcountry of Revy/Whistler
Mega gratitude to Liam Brearley for serving as an awesome co-host of this podcast series!