Podcast - “Fear of a Flat Planet” w/ Liam Gill presented by Toyota
August 31, 2021
Interview with NextGen Slopestyle & Halfpipe Team rider Liam Gill (8th Youth Olympic Winter Games Big Air Leysin, SUI 2020, 6th Canadian National Championships Halfpipe 2017) hosted by Liam Brearley in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- Representing Liidlii Kue First Nations out of Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories
- The progression year, learning new tricks at warp speeds
- Qualified 3rd in a U13 Ski Freeride contest and skipped finals to go snowboarding - Epic!
- Balancing training time between the ditch and the slope course at Winsport
- Opening up on the experience competing at the World Cup level
- Star struck in Saas Fee
- The guy knows something most of us do not - how to sleep on planes and minimize jet-lag
- Long term aspirations to stay in the snowboard industry, kick ass on the world stage and most importantly have fun!
Don’t miss our next Fear of a Flat planet interview with none other than Liam Brearley.