Podcast – “Fear of a Flat Planet” W/ Sandrine Hamel presented by Toyota
May 15, 2021
Interview with Sandrine Hamel – Paralympian (2018), x2 Silver Medalist at World Championships Finland 2019 – in this episode of “Fear of a Flat Planet” with John Leslie presented by Toyota.
Your quick – topic – fix
- Pivoting through the pandemic from competition to training
- Training at Sunshine Village and an epic slalom course build by Arena Snowparks
- What makes a course a PARA COURSE...
- The ability to make up some uber fun answers to the all too common questions around the disability – Shark Attack!
- Zero to Hero – faced with a car accident, being put on oxygen moments before racing, and walking away with BRONZE at Dew Tour all in the same day
- The 2014 Olympic inspiration Sandrine drew upon to get into Para Snowboarding – some familiar names here
- Basketball, boxing and dirtbiking and drum classes– Sandrines go-to outside of snowboarding!
Don’t miss our next Fear of a Flat planet interview with none other than Tyler Turner.
If you’re interested in supporting Canada Snowboard riders, visit our store and pick up some Canada Snowboard merch today!