Podcast:“Fear of a Flat Planet” w/ Laurie Blouin
February 26, 2021
Interview with Laurie Blouin – Olympic Slopestyle Silver and x4 X Games Medalist - in this episode of "Fear of a Flat Planet" with Henry Jackson.
Your quick - topic - fix
- Rephrasing fear to win X Games Gold
- Why new grabs and fundamentals are key although easy to oversight
- The Wildlife in the Yukon is WILD
- The value of January Training Sessions in – typically – a jam packed contest season
- Taking to the trees: Splitboarding
- Eye-opening experience at the World Cup level
- The power couple (surprise guest) and their arsenal of medals – walk through display
- How her mentality won her the Olympic Silver in Pyeongchang
Stay tuned for more interviews with our freestyle NextGen and National Team in the “Fear of a Flat Planet” podcast series hosted by Henry Jackson and Liam Brearley.
Big thanks to our sponsor Skullcandy for bringing the rider driven conversation to our viewers by supporting these episodes.
The competitive snowboard landscape across Canada needs your support. You can donate directly to your provincial and territorial snowboard associations (PTSA’s) here or choose a specific snowboarder you would like to support. The journey is yours.