Podcast: Fear of a Flat Planet w/ Seb Toutant
December 6, 2020
Exclusive interview with the 1x Olympic Gold Medalist and 6x Winter X Games Medalist, Seb Toutant, in this episode of "Fear of a Flat Planet" with Henry Jackson.
Your quick - topic - fix at a glance.
- A Sport with Amplified Risk
- What it Means to be an "Old Dog" on the Field
- Finding Longevity Through Snowboarding after 13 years of Competition
- Snowboarding and lifestyle
- Seb’s relationship with Canada Snowboard; a perception shift from strangers to family
- Handling Pressure Within a Stacked Team at Canada Snowboard
- Channeling Frustration into Fuel - Mindset over Matter
- How Seb found social media as a servant rather than a distraction
- Taking Gold at PyeongChang
- Practice Paying Off
- Encouraging Good
Stay tuned for more podcast interviews with our National Team of 'Fear of a Flat Planet' with Henry Jackson.
The competitive snowboard landscape across Canada needs your support. You can donate directly to your provincial and territorial snowboard associations (PTSA’s) here or choose a specific snowboarder you would like to support. The journey is yours.